Sunday, September 14, 2008

you say hello, i say goodbye.(:

2012! Third place babyy! Congrats everyone who participated! (: Thank you SOOOO much to cabinet and to AmritaDoshi&AngelChoi&SagarK. Us four are competitions, and Angel was IN CHARGE of this! (: most people don't know either of those facts, but that's fine. we still placeed. and YAY for seniors who won first place. I love you, Adrian!

So, my day was okay up till sixth period. FREAKING schedule change. -__- now i have rosenburg instead of collins. ): i almost cried. or yelled. or both. and then when miss collins gave me a hug at the end of class i got even sadder. and (if you don't know my train of thinking, this will confuse you like heck) these two classes that got switched; i had certain people in the classes that it was my ONly class with them. and it was my only chance to talk to those certain people. but i'll get over myself. i guess i'll try to like rosenburg. -_- fourth & fifth periods are gonna be hell. 4th spanish 3 with no one i know (DON'T try to tell me it's my fault for being in that class. i had NO choice. i've heard it before) and then 5th period with rosenburg right before lunchh. ):

But then savanna was freaking easyy. the second game thing, i was the first server, and i got 11 straight points because they were so bad they couldn't get the ball over. like, come on, sure, we're whitney kids. but we don't suck like crap. you could at least TRY to compete with us.

theen a buncha lipsync people got ready at my house (which smells good according to michelle) (: that was fuun. jessica totally knocked out on my couch and we were all tired. but we cut shirts and watched people curl eyelashes and ate chicken tenders super fast and made a mess. fun stuff. (:

buuut. on the off-note. for once, i'm almost always feeling normal around people. not fake and not super extra happy or peppy, and not super flirty, and not super bitchy. i feel like i'm being somewhat myself, whoever that is. i don't question whether i'm faking it or i'm pretending lately. it feels good to go up to someone and talk to them or play with them or yell around them, and not be self-concious as to what they'll think of you. Now, only to find someone to talk to about everythingg. x)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

mhmm it does feel good to just do stuff without thinking. be spontaneous. ahaha. but then sometimes i think back (i think waaaay too much) and i'm like WTPHO WAS I DOING?!?!?!

emilyyang said...

GO WHITNEY VOLLEYBALL PEOPLE FROSH.
:D

Claudine said...

i totally get you, marissa!
if ever you need to talk, i'm here. (:

Michele ^-^ said...

You're Marissa Fierro and whoever she is, even if you don't know, I know 1 thing for sure: she's a beautiful person. (:

Smile when you mean it. (:
<3