Thursday, April 16, 2009

AW ):

Guess what. I saw someone today. And I can't stop thinking about it. And it's annoying me. And I don't even have his stupid phone number. He's just a friend though. But stillll. STUPIDSTUPIDSTUPID. howww sad. ):

BUT. Today. I played at chuck e. cheese with somebody. and how ironically i saw that other somebody there. but there were a lot of people at chuck e. cheese. but i played with a certain someone a lot. and he cheated and kept beating me. HAHA. That's it.

It's been forever since I updated. Sorry. And sorry this post sucks and doesn't make sense. HAHAH.

5 comments:

Isabel said...

i think this post is kinda cute !

ali- said...

MARISSA's back! (:

ahha we've missed you. <3

Michelle said...

ooooooh keep updating :D

welcome back! you have a lot of catching up to do :P

archie said...

awwww. special someone? ;D

tiffliu said...

FINALLLLLLLLLY
HAHAHA.

verification:shing