Sunday, August 29, 2010

Over it

I need to fucking get over it. How many sleepless nights, ongoing conversations, and wishes did I waste on you. And how worth it did you turn out?

fucking. worthless. waste of time.

so there. I am over it. I think I was over it the moment i realized that there were better things for me. When you told me that we shouldn't hang out and you don't want anything and sorry if you ruined our friendship, I honestly did not even care. Even Megan was like "Marissa, are you SURE you are okay?" because she knows I hide like, everything, but I straight up told her it didn't bother me at all, and it was the truth.

I reread a lot of my posts/drafted posts today, and so many were about you, you have no idea. I don't know how to explain it, but I guess I kinda feel... empty? towards you. Like, I feel absolutely no emotions about you. I guess it's all due to the fact we haven't seen each other for such a long time. i know when I do see you, obviously I'll be happy, but I wouldn't have wanted anything. I know we don't go like that, and I thought you knew too.

anyways. I am over it, and anything that could have happened. who knows, maybe we'll have a chance in the future, but I doubt it. :/ I guess, if anything, thanks for being a learning experience?
AHHAHA that is what people say when they have no other good things to say about something.

but, in case anybody was wondering, I am truly over it. (: And it's a good thing.

1 comment:

archie said...

HELLO MARISSA! its been a while since i was on blospot. x] but. im just glad you're over it. (: who ever it was. ahaha. cus it gets so confusing and when somethign like that happens its just. T_T but honey, i've gone through that too. and whenever you look at taht person its just like "wow. the things that we shared :D and how can you just break that" but thats what jerks do. and they're not worth our time. cus we have better poeple to hangout with and like and waste our wishes on. :D