Monday, December 26, 2011

12/31, 1/1, 1/2, 1/15 let's go.

fuck fuck fuck. so much is going on. i'm losing my handle on things. I'm procrastinating when i KNOW i have no time. I keep getting distracted. as if i'm a fucking child. dear lord. please help me get through this. help me finish with apps. keep my future in mind. don't let me fall through the cracks. keep an eye on my family. help me do all the things that I need to do for the people around me. basically five more days and I'm done with this part. then i have, on top of college, hc/ffs/civics/english/ts :( tomorrow, i'll be the most fucking motivated person you've seen. no slacking. no distractions. I'm going to get shit done. and then get my shit together. <3

1 comment:

archie said...

"get yo shit together"

i believe in you! you are amazing. and i know you can finish everything! if you ever, ever, EVVVVER need any help then you can LEAN ON ME, :D hoho. kay. cheesy much, but yeah! i'm here for you babygirl <3