Monday, November 24, 2008

oh. guys! run faster!

AHAHA okay so today. I totally did something retarded during soccer. like we were jogging around the field and randomly stopping to do crunches. and the second lap was supposed to be sprinting. soo like i was pretty freaking tired so i wasn't sprinting full out. but i was near the end and we were passing the guys team who was in a circle. and all of a sudden i sprinted sooo fast till the end! ahaha. likee the world was blurring! and emily hwang said it's just my natural instinct to impress boys and all girls have it. ahaha.

andd. formal. AHAH okay so the main reason i don't wanna get asked I realized is cuz like. Sure, I'd most likely say yes to some guys. BUT what if like after I find out someone i'd RATHER go with is gonna ask me? or i'd just rather go with someone else, but they can't go? Or. If I'm totaallly fine with going with someone who asks me, but at the same time i'd rather not because people will think of us as a 'thing' and i don't wanna be thought of like that. especially if there's other people i'd rather... i dunno. it's hard to explain! whatevs. i'll just see IF i even get asked. which i doubt i will. ahah.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL! (: I hope you're enjoying your 15th birthday! (:

I have to do homework now. ): I don't even feel like I have any. But i knoww i have something to do. ): OH! i got a 96 on my math test! maybe that'll make up for the sucky bio grade i'll get tomorrow! ahah.

No comments: