Friday, November 21, 2008

Okaay so I finally got pushed to do this. (: I haven't posted in a month. and I think it's because I tried that whole non-deep thingie. But I dunno. it didn't work out. So whatever. I will post weird stuff that makes you be like "who the heck is this girl?!" but i'll also do happy stuff. (: And two people reminded me I haven't posted in a while. So here I go, a totally randooom post. (:

So. A lot has gone on in one month! I'm pretty over thinking that one guy is really cute. Like yeah, I think he's cute but theen it's not like something I always think about. AHAH. But. i HATE guys. Like. They confuse me so much. But I'm sure you don't care. x) Let's just saay. Formal's coming up. And I thought I wanted to get asked but I'm not sure anymoree. But that's a confusing thing for me to explain. But still. I guess it'd be REALLY cool to get asked. ahaha.

Now, I have free 7ths because I have soccer practices at 3:15 so i'm free till theen. So basically I just either go with the athletics people or I'm in front of bender's watching people play cards. ahaha. And yeah. Soccer. Is. Freaking. Intense. It's not even super tiring, it's just weird. Like it gets us tired in the moment, but I honestly can't see much improvement. And I haven't been able to practice much because of my shin splints on my left leg. ): BUT i'm getting better I hope. First game is on December 2, against Gahr, at home. Don't watch. x) LOL. Hmm. But soccer is fun. I've started talking to a buncha people now.

So. Life's been whatever. Sometimes, I honestly feel like just screaming my heart out. But sometimes, I'm so happy. THe littles things make me happy. But becuase of that the littlest things make me sad too. So. I have like an emotional aspect of me that has to remain very balanced, because I know once I have that happy fun crazy time something will happen that will make it seem worthless, you know? And like, I really forget everything outside during soccer. Like even if it's something reallyy good that happened or something bad. Like I just forget it, and focus on soccer. And it's fun for me. It really helps take my mind off things. (:

Buut. gaaah. I'm confused about life; about guys and friends and family and school. It's all so tough. Like I feel so physically and mentally tired all the time trying to please people and do well in school and not say anything to offend people and from going out of your way to do things for someone. It's just, hard. But. It's the weekend. I hope I get to rest. (:

So. Yeeah. I hope I'll update more. I've just been uber busyy. So yeah. (:

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Hooooraayyy for finally posting again. :D

I feel the same way when I'm playing sports too.
Like, I'm just so focused on playing I can't think about anything else. :P

But you know...the fun times should always be worth the sad times.
Hope your life is tipped to the happy side. ;D
And I hope you get some rest this weekend. (:
<3

emilyyang said...

hey! if you have free 7th,
you should come and hang out in breik with us.
like mary and sarah and esther do. (: