Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Can I have a hug?" "WTF?!"

So, I just realized I never got a drawing from him. And that's not gonna mean anything to any of you, but it's true. And now all of a sudden I want one. That's what I asked for the whole time, and I never got it. ): But. Whatever. xD ahahah. I'm a loser.

And freaking. Formal has been coming up a lot. Like "Ooh. FORMAL!" or "Are you gonna go?" "Are you gonna ask someone?" and yeah. I'm getting excited for it. And I want a date. But I doubt I'll get one. And if I get one, I want it to be as friends. ahahah. But I wanna go with friends too. So I dunno. I don't wanna go dress shopping though. ): I hate that part. But getting my hair done is fine and pictures too. ahhaha.

Oh. and. I reallyyy wanna do something crazy to my hair. With color. Like bright red or blue or purple or pink. Like. The bottom layer, or the middle layer, or a random panel. And my daddy said maybe I'm old enough now and my mommy was really iffy but she said if she let me I could do those colors. So i think they'll let me soon! I just have to remind them all the time to think about it. and today at TC, i was getting buddy gifts and shopping, and freaking everyone I saw had COOOL hair with like panelling or layered colors or whatever. And I told my daddy it was a sign I should get it done and he laughed. (:

And. I feel like I have work left, but I can't think of anything. And I don't get the clifford sheet for math so I have to do it tomorrow, and I still have part of bio left. So I guess I'll do it in the morning.

On FRIDAY. Freaking HANNAWOO. >:O Me & Claudine were outside at snack watching a few guys play cards. And like the night before I told her I thought this one guy was cute, so she walks up to all of us and she like puts her arm around him and is like "Hey what's up?!" and like messes up his hair and she's like looking at me with this mischievious glint in her eyes the whole time. So i was like "AHAHA YOU'RE FUNNY HANNA!" and then I left because the bell just rang. AHAH. I'm sucha loser.

OH and i went to Knott's scary farm with EmilyHwang, CharleenDu, AndreaDeLeon, and DanaUrcia on Friday night. It was super fun! (: So this was a random post. (: time to go and finish laundryy.(:

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Drawing from who? O.o

Yeah formal has been coming up a lot.
It's kinda annoying.
It's still so far away...
But I guess some people just don't have any better conversation topics.(yes, I'm guilty of that too though, for lack of anything to talk about XP)

Whoaa you're gonna color your hair? =O
I think blue or purple is better. :P
I don't really think bright red would look good...
But that's just my opinion...dark red might work though. (:

Michele ^-^ said...

Hello.
How have you been? (:
You haven't posted in a month D:
I miss your posts. ><