Sunday, October 12, 2008

random. x)

So, that last post was probably most likely not about you. AHAHA. ;D I know who reads this and who can't/doesn't. So it wasn't you. Not that you'd think it was you. AHAH i'm not conceited! But yeah. I keep getting mad my schedule got changed so that I'm in no classes with that person now. ahahah. x) it's okaay. I'm still relatively happy. I think.

The thing is, I'm reading other people's blogs, and they're so serious and stuff. And I keep getting tempted to write non-happy stuff. So. I think I'll write serious stuff sometimes, just not relating to me personally, but a more general type of thing.

I am screwed for spanish and bio tomorrow. Dang. last week was like my ultimate studying week. and I like, burned out. Already. >.< How sad.

But. I got a new laptop!! with a webcam and uber good graphics and yeah it's cool. Let's video chat, yeah? :D i don't even know who has webcams thoughh. and i'm already tired. so I shall go to sleep. I think. because i have to go to school early tomorrow because i left my stupid coloring sheet for bio at school. ): ADIOS. =D

5 comments:

Daniel Yang said...

HOW DO YOU SUBSCRIBE PEOPLE
this is so frustrating

Michele ^-^ said...

haha Marissa, as nice as that is for you to say that, to randomly stop you in the halls to rant to you would just feel way to random. :P
but it's nice to know you wouldn't mind that. <3

Don't worry, I won't be leaving to anywhere anytime soon. :P

Maybe I'll make a happy post tomorrow. (: *hopefully*
(:

emilyyang said...

haha, that's how I feel sometimes.
but what I do usually
I write about how happy my day was!
and then I add a little bit of serious thinking at the end. (:

kathy said...

heyy (:
i finally found where to comment -_-
haha, aww next timee we ll goo :D
have fun at practicee

PrincePikachu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.