Thursday, October 9, 2008

THANK YOU(:

You made me smile about a GAZILLION times today, and you don't even know it. (: Which is good. This is fun. I think I read wayy too much into the things you do, but OHWELL. Thank you for always waving back when I say hi, and always saying you'll try to go, and for being you. (: HEHE. You better not read this. NOT that you would know it was you. Because I try to not make anything obvious. AHAH. Yeah right. But, if you paid attention, you'd notice things. And if you don't pay attention, that's fine. Like I said, this is fun. x) AHAH. I thought about it, and I seriously can't stop smiling. (: But I'm just uber happy today for some reason. (:

"What do YOU want, Marissa?" AHAH Emily Hwang, youu crazyy girl. (: Yay. I'm so happy today. And I got inspired by Tyra Banks on ANTM! ahah. she said this wonderful thing, and it inspirized me. (: We won the last two games we've had, and we played well. I got four kills on Tuesday from my hits. (: AND someone watched the game today. even though I didn't play that well. but whatever. and I really like my volleyball jacket. And I got a 5 on my Rosenburg quiz today, and I feel pretty good about Bio test. HAHA thank you Kevin for studying with me at night time forever! And yeah. I'm just in a happy mood.(:

5 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

YAY a happy post. (:
I like your deep posts...
But it makes me happy you're happy.
So...in short...I just like all your posts. XP
<3

OH and why weren't you at confirmation today?
It would've been even funner if you were there. ><

PrincePikachu said...

Glad to hear you're happy. I only see you in one period (in comparison to 2 before), and I only see you all happy and giggly.
I hope you get happier all the time about something other than guys (although that seems to work pretty well) xD because we tend to be very inconsistent.

Have a good weekend =)

ali- said...

aww marissa!

you sound so carefree and happy. (: so i'm happy for you. <3

& staay happy. (:

Claudine said...

AHHAAHHAHAHA. nice marissa. x)
yayy, it sounds like you're super
duper uber happy! i'm really happy for youuu (:

Michele ^-^ said...

I know what you mean...
but this is a different situation of selfishness and I just can't do it.

And the 3 months...well...it's how long I have to do something, that i'm pretty misreable doing right now. =/