Saturday, September 5, 2009


Hahaha. It has my name. (: THIS is from Avi's blog. Buttt I read it. and saw my name. And got excited. Then got sad cause it's a sad cartoon. ): CAUSE my name is NEVER in anything! Like literally, if we're reading something in class and I see my name I start freaking out. And no one gets me. haha.

so. my schedule. (:
2-bender
3-perry
4-homstad (apspanish)
5-palmieri
6-fierro
matching classes?? :D let me knoww.
I keep confusing fierro with palmieri. this is so weird! LIKE I keep telling people I'm in Fierro 5th and getting all excited about having it with them and then I realize I actually have it sixth. ): This is makign me sad. haha. I don't know if I will call my mom "Mom" or "Mrs. Fierro" either is weird. because mom is kinda awkward, and i never call teachers Mrs. I always say ms. so that's weird cause i KNOW my mom's married. HAHAH. but yeaah. enjoy yourself if you're in that class with me. there'll probably be many awkward moments. x)

andandand. ALICEZUO inspired me to make cool bracelets. but I started one semi cool one, and I don't like the colors. It's pink and yellow. So I don't even wanna finish it cause I don't want it and I can't think of anyone who would wear pink and yellow. ):

THIS WAS going to be a happy post! BUT after every topic I start, something comes up that saddens me. Lol. but they're just small bumps. (: Come to the class bake sale tomorrow! at 10 cause that's when I'll be there! ;D At Ralph's on Pioneer and DelAmo. (: SEE YOU THEN. :D

1 comment:

archie said...

LOOLS. that comic is sho cute. :D

OHH!you can finish that bracelet and give it to me. x) pink and yellow remind me of lemonade. :D

I HEARD WE BROKE A THOUSAND TODAY AT THE BAKESALE. (: YIPEEEEEEEE. SADIES MONEYY!