Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alex from Phantom Planet & Ryan from OneRepublic = perfect lovers x)

So yeap, the concert was amazingly awesome! And the OC Fair was really fun with Jessica and Dana too. Although we had like three hours of boredom, the rest was fun. Like all the rides. Except for after we went on this one ride, Dana and me got super dizzy, and I got better but she was sick for like thirty minutes. ahha. She kept going like, "Are we gonna eat yet? I think it'll make me feel better. Come on, let's eat. Okay! I'm hungry!" ahaha. and so we finally ate burgers. Later on, we ate ice cream alsoo.

Jessica spent all her money on tickets so she couldn't buy a shirt or anything. But me and Dana both bought shirts. MINE'S CUTER. Don't tell her. x) I spent freaking $80 and she spent $70 and Jessica spent $60. haha.

Jessica made us BEAUTIFUL shirts. SEEE ---->
ahahha wonderful huh? They took her likee, almost two hours. And she didn't eat her pancakes because she was too busy making these.

Yeah. Us three made chocolate batter pancakes in the morning. At like, 8:45. Supposed to be 8:00 a.m. but Jessica woke up too late and was Dana's ride. ahaha. At least I got to sleep in! (:

Oh dang. I just realized I spent like, $100! Because I bought this spray-paint picture made by this guy who has the same name as my daddy. He's freaking amazing! So us three and Adrian and Natalie (she went to the concert too) felt bad for him, and they were nice, so me & Adrian bought pictures. Come over. I'll show you it. (:

Man. It was a fun day, for sure. (: The music was good, and us three had some major bonding time. Seriously. On our way home, Dana and me fell asleep with our heads on Jessica, and I think she fell asleep too. MAJOR bonding. ;) Haha. We also had a lot of talking, about [previous] boys, [future] boys, what we'll be like as seniors, who's gonna be the ultimate saint, and who's not. About some older people and what they've done with their lives. But yeah. It was for sure fun. (:

So, I'm thinking you're bored and just skipped to this paragraph. Because, honestly, who wants to read me talk about my days? But yeaah. This is a crazy, random, and sorta long post. So I'll leave you be. (: Btw, I'm supposed to be installing a TiVo in my parents' room, but I have no idea how. x) ADIOS!

3 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Whoa. Long post. And I read all of it and DIDN'T just skip to the end. I'm proud of myself. XP

Wow. Sounds like so much fun.
I'm jealous. My parents haven't let me go naywhere all summer. D:

Michelle said...

i read all of it too! yay (=

ditto michele's post.

ali- said...

what's at the oc fair?
is it the same as the cerritos carnival thing?

and do you have to pay?