Monday, August 25, 2008

Palm Springs! (:

So. It's been a while huh? Well. Basically. My life has been pretty normal. On thursday, I had soccer practice again. -__- SO tiring. ): and then on Friday, I went to see House Bunny with Megan and Jessica and Dana. It was suchhh a funny movie. and it's not too naughty either. so go see it! (: Then I went home and I showered and some other stuff then I packed for Westin Villas in Palm Springs with Megan, Jess, and Dana. My whole weekend was filled with them. ahaha. So I left on Saturday morning. Freakingg. That morning, I got soo annoyed with my parents. Like I was so close to tears the whole morning. Like when I went to go say bye to Adrian&Danny I was tearing up. -_- ahah all because of my parentals.

BUT. the car ride there was fun and we went to Cabazon outlets and i bought a tshirt, volleyball shorts, and a pair of denim shorts because i only have one pair of shorts. ahah. then we went to inandout and ate, then we arrived at WEstin. It was SOO pretty. and we went straight to the pool. ahaha. THERE ARE SOOO MANY FREAKING HOT GUYS THERE! AHAH. there really are though. megan&me were freaking boy crazy i thinkk. dana and jessica weren't so bad. So like, right when we first got into the pool we saw this super cute guy and he was a lifeguard! and he was working the slide on saturday and sunday so we kept going on the slide. ahah. we saw some more cute guys too. and we played volleyball in the water and a buncha fun stuff. we ate a looot too. OH and we made tiedye tshirts and also beaded bracelets! ahaha. it was soo fun. Then today morning we went to the pool to see the cute guy one last time, but he wasn't there. ): we think he only works weekends. ahahah. So overall, the trip was uber fun. (: Tomorrow, me and megan are wearing our tiedye shirts to volleyball. (: ahah. And we ate Ruby's burgers on the way home. those were super good.

But noww, i'm so tired. and i need to unpack and stuff. soo bye! (: ahah.

1 comment:

emilyyang said...

hey marissa. hehe this is completely off topic, but I was wondering, do you know any new kids that got into whitney? scrub/freshmeat, doesn't matter. haha.
you can tell me on AIM when you get this I guess, haha.
mine's sm1leplz :DDD

palm springs sounds nice (;
and now you have one lover <3