Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a litte bit longer, and I'll be fine. (:

Heh. If you were (un)lucky enough to read the post that was previously here, then you know which one I'm talking about when I say it's just a draft now. To me, it felt like too much. Too much for anyone to need to know about me or about what's going on with me, too much information that probably seemed useless to anyone who did happen to read it. So. It's gone. Poof. Just like that. Magic. x]

I went to Palm Springs with my family and Kelsea this weekend, and it was fun. (: we took lotsa pictures. haha. And I've had volleyball. That's been okay I guess. I might be getting better but I don't really know. I just know that my thighs are getting muscle-y and it sometimes hurts when I sneeze because my tummy's sore from jumping. ahah. but I'm looking forward to become closer with all the frosh-soph people, like Michelle and Stephanie and Erika and the sophomores. Not Ingrid, though, because she's JV! (: Seriously, did anyone ever think that you could get out of breath from just jumping?

And the countdown of days till school starts is quickly getting smaller and smaller. I don't really know if I want school to start. I'm already getting up early and doing stuff other than TV and computer, and I wanna see my friends more often. But I'm scared of the teachers I'm getting because I have a lot of opportunities for teachers I don't really like. But I'll just deal with them. As long as this is a fun year. I mean, new students, new teachers and classes, new friends, new lunch spots, new groups, sports, being in IC as competitions. It's a lot of stuff to look forward to. (: Hopefully things I'm dealing with will work out before school starts, and then it's be a great year. (:

I wanna dye my hair. x] Reddish, like Tibby's in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. It's a really pretty color. Lol see. A not deep and not serious post. (:

4 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

Aww maann I was reading it but then i had to get of the computer and then I was gonna continue reading it later and now it's goonee. =O

Aww well...=/
I think your hair would look realy pretty red. (: (Though it's already pretty enough as it is! ;])

Michelle said...

was palm springs like..burning? cause i remember i went last year during the summer and it was over 110 degrees and we parked in the desert to get some water, and the water was burning too D:

jumping is soooooo tiring :(

i don't want to go to school. but i want to go to registration, kind of. to see friends, to get a new schedule/locker, to see the new kids. :)

red hair's awesome.

emilyyang said...

AHHHHH
IT'S GONE!!!! D:
oh nos! I thought it was nice.
and not useless at all, y'know.
this is why I use wretch(chinese blog)
cause you can put a password on your posts if you want (:
go make friends with sylvia!!!
she has no friends XD
jk.

shivanti. said...

i don't want school to start.
i want to go to idaho again.
and look at potato farms.


i never thought you could get out of breath from jumping.
i wanna get out of breath from jumping.
except i will use a rope.
and i will try to reach 100.

no maybe ten. :D