Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Balance of Emotions

Crying yourself to sleep is oddly calming/horrifying/thought-provoking/lovely/something I've never done. Until last night. Tears rolling down my face, a super stuffy nose that wouldn't let me breathe, body convulsing sobs, weird sounds escaping my mouth. Then, I got all cried out, and I could breathe so easily, and I was perfectly tired to fall asleep, and there weren't any thoughts running through my head. So yeah, kinda wonderful/terrifying/scary/cleansing. All in one. It's like hitting twenty birds with one stone.

I was scared. It wouldn't stop. It was weird. When I sat up, no tears came, but right when I laid down it was like a freaking river. Then I thought about calling someone, to help me till I fell asleep. I didn't know who to call. ): But also I didn't wanna be loud or else my brother would hear me. So there I was, hitting my pillow and trying not to make any noises, and thinking about how there would be no one to call if I had to. ):

But then! I woke up this morning, and I felt refreshed. I had let out everything from yesterday at night, and I only had puffy eyes as proof. So yeah the day waas eh. It was another roller coaster! Hahaha. But in PE I got SOO mad at the teachers. And me and Megan ended up losing two points cause we were too tired to run. So yeeah. Lame PE teachers (esp. Mr. Crissman!). But thennn after school, Me, Megan, and Jessica went to the mall and I got a top to wear to ALOHA! Which I am still UBER excited about. :D So yeeeah. Now I have to finish my homework. and Tomorrow I have to study like maaad for history test on friday.

So. Overall. This is a non-exciting & non-depressing post!! I'm getting better. (: I promise. I just need him to get better also. I love all you guys. (:

4 comments:

Ignorance said...

zomg rosenberg test D:

dude... i think he's taking points off of my test, cause he was being bitchy and said he's taking points off people's tests if they didn't have anything out and i didn't have anything out D:

hehe i hate crissman tooo but he kinda likes me in his class XD

tiffliu said...

(: <3

ali- said...

it's good to cry. (:
<3

Michelle said...

CRYING IS SO PAIN RELIEVING, even if those who say they're strong (ahem, boys who think you're men) claim that crying doesn't solve anything. it just helps make everything clearer after the storm. haha sorry for the cliche-ish analogy or whatever that is...