Saturday, May 23, 2009

International Day

YAYYY SECOND PLACE!!! (: Good job guys. Thank you to everyone who put up with me and my craziness and thank you for listening when it become important. I watched the video my dad recorded of us today, and we looked amazing. (:

Juniors. Stop hating. In case you never noticed, you are not the only ones who ever did Irish/hula/Chinese/or Indian dancing. We didn't even do the same dances, just the same cultures. You guys are lame. We didn't even remember your act while planning. If every class was liek you, everyone would be mad because we almost all do certain dances every year. -__- lame. And yeah, way to post the link of your act from 2007 all over facebook. We get it. You think we copied you. But, honestly, we really didn't remember it. It wasn't uber memorable to seventh graders. Sorry. But yeah. Stop hating please. We worked hard on what we did and I know that I don't appreciate that you guys think we copied you, because we didn't.

Ugh Idk. It's not just juniors. Not even all juniors. Just some people. I'm not saying that your act that year was bad, I think it was really good as i'm watching it again. hence, you guys won first place. but it's just frustrating to think that we must really think everyone's copying each other. but whatevs.

once again, thank you class of 2012, you are amazing and even though getting your guys' attention and cooperation was hard a lotta times, everything still worked out. (:

No comments: