Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ride this roller coaster.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
Severe depression.
I love you. <3

I'll be here for you.

Talk about a great way to start my new pursuit of happiness. -_- When you're bombarded with such life changing information on the way to school, it takes your whole gut to keep yourself from crying or breaking down randomly during class. It takes all your strength to smile and laugh and joke. Then you begin to forget about the problem, and you're actually happy, but then you remember and you feel guilty for being happy. Life is a vicious cycle.

BUTBUTBUT. Don't worry. I'm still trying! Yesterday night I wrote a letter to the first person on my list. I hopehopehope I can talk to him this week. I needa get it off my chest. I was out of it today. I'm going to sleep early tonight and refresh my mind, and work towards a better perspective of life. (:

And. Joe, Priyanka, Alice, Isabel, and Michelle. I love you guys. <3 Haha JOE go to Aloha!! And, yes, let's take a picture, Priyanka! BTW I saw you at Borders todaay! hehe. But i was being sneaky and you didn't see me. x) Alice, Isabel, you guys are beautiful. (: And Michelle, I think you are the truly amazing one. I hope it works out for me, also. And yeah. (:

Basically, today was tough. I'm still confused about what happened. My family's different, but it's not noticeable. I hope we fix it. I hope you know we love you like heck, and we'll do anything for you. I hope you continue living your life. I love you. <3

EDIT. I'm inspired by the people who read what I wrote in the previous post and were inspired. You guys, I truly love you. (: HAHA. I just had to put that. But yeah. I'm reinspired. I need a lot of inspiration to live out life to it's fullest and enjoy what's give to me. So, let's all do this together. (: We need each other to get through life.

4 comments:

Ignorance said...

uhhh i guess i can go if i asked my parents :3

bee happy bee healthy =]

im random :3

Michelle said...

:)


word verification: defenc. add an e :O

Marissa said...

Waait. what? hahah. when did i use defence? or. that's not even a word. x) i'm confused

Priyanka said...

LOL. Seriously? Hahaha I was there w/ Emma. Seriously though your last post was like a wake up call. (: