Friday, August 21, 2009

You Believe

"When was the last time you smiled yourself to sleep?" - You Believe, Steven Dunston <3

"Okay," he said. He took a breath. "What would you do, if you could do anything?"
I took a step toward him, closing the space between us. "This," I said. And then I kissed him.

"Everyone had a forever, but given a choice, this would be mine. The one that began in this moment, with Wes, in a kiss that took my breath away, then gave it back - leaving me astounded, amazed, and most of all, alive."

Favorite favorite favorite book of all time. (:

3 comments:

Isabel said...

(:

Michelle said...

OMGYES

ali- said...

what's the book?
'you believe'?

i'm clueless. x)

oh and here's the link for archie's bracelet.
http://hbernb7.atspace.com/brac132.html
facebook wouldn't allow it. -_-