Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day :]

Happy Mother's Day. :] And by the way, yesterday was Feliz Dia de las Madres. :]

Well. My mother was in a really bad mood for half of today, so therefore we went out to a VERY quiet lunch at Denny's. Then she got better and we went out to a much less awkward dinner at some Chinese restaurant. :] Other than that, my brothers and I got her roses and a necklace and earrings. And today, I basically ate and did homework all day. And I slept till 11 in the morning. :]

Tomorrow I have an Inner Council meeting and then after school I have to go to the orthodontist for a check up (it's been 6 months since I got my braces off!) and a cleaning. I hate getting my teeth cleaned. Especially because of that stupid fluoride stuff. One time I almost threw up from it. I really wanna stay at school to help out with making decorations for Social though because I'm scared we're not gonna be ready for it. My mommy said that I can take off the whole day of school if I want, so I can get ready! Except I wanna go to help set up. So I don't know what I'm doing yet. Danny is done with school on Tuesday, and he's coming back on Thursday night for one week. Then he's going back to Connecticut for his summer job. He's not even gonna see me all dressed up and prettied-up for Social, because he's going to Judy's graduation from USC. Oh well. I guess I just have to take LOTS of pictures on the day of Social. So get your smiles ready, dears, because I'm gonna have my camera with me the whole time. :]

And. I can't figure out how to leave you guys comments. So. Yeah. ahaha. I can only leave some people comments. But whatevs. You know. I hate ending entries. Like, to this and to journals and diaries and stuff. Because I feel like I SHOULD say goodbye or something, but at the same time, I'm saying goodbye to a computer or a book? So I always go like "Okay I have to go do this now" or something. I can't just leave it alone and go away. So. :] I have to go do laundry. Hahah. GO TO SOCIAL. :]

2 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

ahaha Marissa you have cute posts. ^-^
Maybe we can take somepics together at soical? ;]

tiffliu said...

TWILIGHTTTTT~
next year im printing 1000000 applications and we are ALL AUDITIONING FOR NEW MOON, wheter its in oregon or not (;

<3tiffany.