Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday!

So it's Monday. Monday's are always pretty boring. They used to be especially bad because we used to run miles on Monday. But now, we run miles on Tuesdays. Which is, unfortunately, tomorrow. But that's okaay. I need to look strong for social. x)

Hmm. The more I look at my dress the more I like it. I'm getting super excited. Four more days! :] I have two pairs of shoes to choose from, and I might go get my nails down, and I might get my hair done. My mom really likes that I'm getting dressed up and stuff, because I usually really don't like getting dressed up for anything.

Today, my mommy and daddy took me to the orthodontist, and on our way home, my mommy asked why I hadn't gotten asked to Social yet. -_- hahaha. I was just like "Um, I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" But actually. I don't think I said that. Just in my head. x) And then my parentals told me that my first grade teacher (Mrs. Swaaley; she told us she had a twin sister from Ireland when we were in her class, and she came to visit us!) didn't really have a twin sister. I was like "Are you freaking kidding me?!" I've believed that that was really her twin sister for seven years! And it was just her. So yeah. That was the crazy highlight of my day.

Other than that, nothing really happened. Oh well. Tomorrow is short Tuesday schedule, with international day practice and Social decoration making. Hopefully something fun will happen. :]

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

I never heard about Mrs. Swaaley having a twin sister. O.o LOL XD