Thursday, May 15, 2008

One more day! ♥

So there's one more day until Social! I'm pretty excited, but I'm so tired that it's sorta wiping out my excitedness. I feel like sleeping. But I don't think I'm gonna get to sleep early tonight because I need to do a lot of stuff, but I can't do anything really until after my parents and brother Danny get home from the airport and we go eat dinner. -_- It's freaking late to be eating dinner. So I probably won't be back till after 9, and then I still have to do homework and a large amount of other stuff. But on the brightside, I am getting my hair done tomorrow during lunch and 6th period, and I'm painting my own nails. x) Haha. I'm really excited. OH! And, Social Committees and maybe a few other people get to go to my house after we clean up tomorrow! Okaay, I just found out I'm not going out to dinner anymore. So, I'm gonna go do all the stuff I need to do. :] GO TO SOCIAL TOMORROW! [By the way, if you're planning on coming late, me and Dana are gonna be working the check-in from 6:45 to 7:15. x)]

1 comment:

Michele ^-^ said...

I CAN GO TO THE AFTERPARTY! =D
WHOO SOCIAL TOMORROW!! =D