Friday, May 9, 2008

Let's spend tonight on top of the world. ♥

Okay, so I've realized that I totally do not know anything about this blogging stuff. Myspace only took me about a day to figure out, but this is so much harder. x) So if anyone wants to help me out, go ahead and help me. Haha. I'd appreciate anything. :]

SOCIAL. Is one week from today. And I'm very excited. We've been planning this for a very long time, and it's finally coming. My mommy is being nice and is telling me she can take me out of school just to get my hair done. I'm just waiting to see if my brother or I mess up and she gets annoyed and takes back that offer. But if she doesn't, my hair's going to be very pretty next Friday. :] So go to Social (entitled I ♥ NY) to see what my hair and dress will look like. Lots of people are going as couples, and that's cute. Who wants to take pictures with me there? :]

So I've been reading the Twilight series again. And I think Jacob is so much better than Edward. And that book made me want to read Wuthering Heights. So I went to the library today and checked it out. I started reading the first page, but it's that type of book that you need to really concentrate on to understand. So I'm going to wait until I'm not half asleep to actually read it. :] Seriously man, Bella is treated so wonderfully by both Jacob and Edward. I just wish she'd fall in love with Jacob instead of Edward. Also. If you like reading, The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen is an amazingly awesome book. And I've read it at least three times. x) So go read it. After you read Twilight, of course.

Oh. I ate at California Pizza Kitchen for the first time tonight. It was pretty good. And my brother bought me a chocolate shake from In-n-Out but I wasn't home. So I told him to put it in the fridge, but he put in the freezer instead. So now it's like a Frosty from Wendy's. But I don't wanna drink it like that. So I'm waiting for it to turn into a regular shake. I wish it was cookies and cream instead. What's your favorite shake flavor? :]

Mkay. So, tell me if you can help me out with this, because I'm pretty confused. x) And Alice, I don't know how to leave you a comment. ahah I know, I'm a loser. :] Time to do other stuff on the computer before I have to leave at ten o'clock.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hey marisssssa (:
ive read the truth about forever! i read the whole book at least 3 times and the parts with wes & macy at least 6 times :D i smile throughout the whole book heheh.
i like cookies & cream w/crushed oreos. (=

Isabel said...

HI MARISSA =)

shivanti. said...

haha marissa is so popular on blogspot. XD

anddd nice publicity