Saturday, May 17, 2008

I ♥ NY! :]

Well first of all, THANK YOU to everyone absolutely possible that helped make this night wondeful for me! That means if you danced with me at all and didn't do anything else to help out with decorations, thank you also. :]

Social was AMAZINGLY awesome. And so was the after party. ;] Sorry if I got crazy at school before people came over. My parents, surprisingly, were fine with that many people over, but I was scared it was gonna go badly. Besides the fact that I was dead tired, nothing went badly yesterday. :] I'm only sad that I didn't take pictures at Say Cheese with anyone! But oh well. At least I took some pictures on my camera. Except for with one very important person. OH WELL. :]

So.. did you guys like my hair? HAHA. The curls are still in, and I don't want to wash them off, but we sprayed so much hairspray on it, so I guess I should wash it. Yesterday someone told me that I smelled good at Social. Which was sorta odd, but good too because my mommy let me wear some perfume that I gave her for her birthday. And she also let me wear earrings that I gave her for Mother's Day. And she put my makeup on for me. :] I'm happy she had fun helping me, because we've been sorta moody towards each other lately. But we had fun yesterday getting ready.

I guess of everyone I wanted for last night, I got it all except for one thing. And that one thing, I'm not even sure I wanted. But at the same time, I KNOW from the bottom of my heart that I wanted it. Well, I can still get that one thing. Hopefully. x) I hope everyone had at least some fun, because we put 10+ hours into getting decorated and so many months into planning Social. I love you all, no matter if I yell at you or seem like I temporarily hate you. :] Everyone looked beautiful/handsome last night!

Yeah, so, now we get to look forward to Hell Week for International Day. Who's going today?

1 comment:

ali- said...

Haha you haven't updated since foreeeever. (: